Saturday, August 23, 2008

Post #100

It's hard to believe that this is my 100th post on the blog. Check out my Wordle below created by http://wordle.net/ which features the 1,000 most used words in the past 99 posts. The size of the word is determined by its frequency of use.





Though I would like to be able to consider myself the Brett Favre of the blogosphere, always showing up every day even if the results aren't great, I have decided to cut back on my blogging as the school year begins. So instead of posting every day I will only be posting on Monday through Friday. You probably won't miss my Saturday posts because they are usually pretty random and almost always borrowed from somebody else and I will move my "Sunday Worship" post to Mondays (yes I will still call it Sunday Worship). If you haven't been with me since I started posting every day this past May you might want to check out the categories at the bottom of the site and see if you can find an interesting quote or something. Thanks for reading, this thing isn't easy to keep up but it has been a stretching exercise.

No comments: